Indigenous Business Development Manager (Full Time)
Established in 2000, The Energy Alliance has grown to become one of the most trusted brands in the energy procurement and management sector. The Energy Alliance is a national energy management company that works with commercial and industrial businesses to reduce their cost of energy. The Energy Alliance negotiates with energy retailers to ensure that clients receive the best possible terms for their energy consumption. With over 50 years of combined Australian commercial and industrial energy expertise, we ensure our clients minimise their cost of energy.
Our objectives are:
- To provide our clients with the lowest possible cost base for their energy usage;
- To educate our clients in effective and efficient energy usage methodologies;
- To provide our clients with the ability to access real time energy usage information; and
- To provide our clients with affordable consultancy services relating to energy saving technology and products.
The Indigenous Business Development Manager’s key responsibilities will be delivering sustainable financial growth through generating sales and forging strong relationships with corporate, industrial and government clients across Australia. You will identify key market sectors and acquire customers through identifying and interacting with key decision makers.
Skills and Knowledge
- Lead Business development activities and new opportunities within the energy procurement sector to achieve revenue targets among identified customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill, with the ability to work within a multi-level and geographically diverse team, from line managers to CEO level.
- Demonstrate exceptional level of commercial and financial acumen, negotiate commercial terms of engagement while maintaining business profitability.
- Execute effective category review processes and analysis in key product markets
- Work with key internal stakeholders to ensure customer strategies are executed effectively
Minimum of 5 years + of proven BDM skills. Energy experience would be a bonus, but not a pre-requisite to applying.
Your passion, desire to learn, and experience are integral. We are customer centric and make decisions based on what is best for our clients. We value respect and responsibility and expect our staff to give it their all.
Remuneration Base of $40,000 to $60,000 per year plus unlimited commission plus the potential for equity in the company in the long term (for the right person).
Please contact our office on (03) 9872 6869 for more information or you can email your resume with a cover letter to [email protected].