Community and Mental Health Nurse – Full Time
Rumbalara Aboriginal Co- Operative – Health & Wellbeing Services now have the following vacancy based at our Mooroopna office.
Who are we looking for?
- Recognised Psychiatric/mental health nursing qualifications and experience.
- Full AHPRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Demonstrated years of experience working in a community care environment will be highly
- Demonstrated understanding of the social model of health and the importance of community engagement and self-determination.
What you need to be successful in this role…
- To provide a high standard of clinical care pertaining to mental health care and administrating of medication and associated issues.
- To provide culturally appropriate, community based Primary Health Care by providing clinical services including specialised mental health treatment, early intervention and prevention services in the context of an Aboriginal Health Service.
- To assist and support clients with Mental Health issues and support colleagues working in this area.
- The successful applicant will be subject to comprehensive reference checks and will need to provide: A National Police Check, Working with Children Check and evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination status.
What we offer you:
- Salary packaging of $15,900 available for Part or Full time employees.
- Superannuation with choice of fund.
- Nurses award with competitive pay and condition.
- Christmas bonus day and NAIDOC day.
- CPI increases.
- Professional development opportunities and support with CPD.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Access to free and confidential Employment Assistance Program.
- Potential for relocation allowance.
- Please apply today and tell us why you would be the perfect fit for us!
- To apply, you must submit a cover letter addressing elements of the Key Selection Criteria and a current resume to [email protected] or to https://rumbalara.org.au/careers/
- For a detail summary of the role please refer to the position description.
Applications will close one a successful candidate is sourced.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander community are strongly encouraged to apply.
Rumbalara Aboriginal Co- Operative is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people.