Power to Work – Program Coordinator – Part Time
Work for a global organisation that is a leader in supporting the delivery of essential public services across six (6) key industry sectors of Defence, Transport, Justice, Health, Citizen Services and Immigration, with a workforce of over 50,000 and highly dedicated professionals delivering impactful services that have positive changes in people lives.
As the Program Coordinator you will lead the Power to Work program within our Open Space Management contract here in Melbourne. Melbourne is known as one of the world’s most liveable cities, and welcomes millions of visitors each year. Our Parks and Gardens team takes pride in helping Melbourne look its best by delivering first-class horticulture, water management, turf maintenance and infrastructure services across the city’s parks, gardens and open spaces. The role will require you to provide day to day oversight of administrative and operational functions to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
About your new role
- Work closely with support workers to provide peer mentoring, holistic support, positive supervision and community-based collaboration.
- Work directly with a variety of stakeholders to plan for reintegration from incarceration into the community.
- Participate in initial post-release screening to determine service requirements.
- Work with researchers to collect data, report and follow up.
- Ensure participant case management and system of care plans are adhered to.
- Develop and maintain relationships and contacts within network of local service providers.
You will have:
- Minimum Certificate 4/Diploma or equivalent in a relevant area of study (preferably Social/Community based services)
- Proven ability to work with vulnerable and marginalised people in the criminal justice system.
- The ability to work effectively and within budget.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
- Great mentoring, negotiating, mediation and conflict management skills.
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Enquiries can also be made to [email protected]